Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DORY NIGHT ...

Salam semua..

Tonite di atas permintaan Mr. Dad, i cooked for dinner ... a simple one of course ... :D ... Mr. Dad nak makan ikan dory in sweet sour sauce ... my version would be ala-ala oriental, gitu ... wahh !! ini sebab, the original ingredients for the sauce tu takde ... I alter sikit ... hi hi hiii, feeling2 chef lah pulakk ... I letak mix vege and belahan cili merah & cili hijau aje ... jadi lah ek ...

Selesai masak lauk pauk dinner, I decided to pan grill a small piece of dory ... saje je nak try, test, rasa  ... he he heee ... I grill kan jugak 2 pieces of salisbury steak for Mr. Dad ... then I tambah some simple garden salad to go with the grilled items ... he he heee ..


taraaa ... tak lengkap sebab takde fries ... malas nak goreng ... he heheheee ...

I cuma marinate the dory with some bawang putih cincang, some cracked black pepper, some oyster sauce, some bbq sos and a little dash of maggi sesoning sos ... pastu letak dlm aluminium foil ... ooo and before you balut the dory with the foil, sprinkle the dory with some olive oil ... then, balut and ready to be pan grilled ... he heheh ... simple kann ... :p

Seronok tengok the kiddos and Mr. Dad makan tadi ... actually memang they will enjoy whatever yg I cooked for them ... alhamdulillah ... tu yang  buat I selalu bersemangat nak masak for them whenever they ask me to .... hi hi hihiiii ... *_* ...



2 comments: